Thursday, June 2, 2011

I hate updating from my phone

For some reason my phone won't let me go widescreen on the keyboard using the blog app I have so I am forced to correct my writing all the time.

I got more new pictures of the planter and the garden beds uploaded to the Stuff I Made album. I went to the city offices with a friend yesterday and loaded up a truck full of compost. I mixed the peat in with the compost and now I have to balance the soil in each bed based on what I'm growing. I'm not really sure of what I'm doing when it comes to soil additives yet but I don't think it will be difficult.

The 4x4 posts will hold the framework for my hanging planters and then I just need to get the rain barrels in and I'm done prepping.

The yard has been seeded but we haven't gotten very much rain lately so I may have to water tonight.

- Posted using my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment