Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A new direction...

  I haven't done very well keeping up with this blog since the Summer ended. Hell, I didn't do that great of a job while the Summer was still here! I intend on rectifying this issue.

  Since I cannot garden in Michigan during the next 7 months, I will be updating with good and bad vegan recipes that I will be attempting during the Holidays as well as the rest of the Winter. I'm not set up to can anything quite yet, but I have been doing a bit of baking and even more cooking lately. I also started blogging for the Ferndale Patch website and my latest blog there dealt mainly with veganism and technology. I will post the three part series here following this update.

  I recently tried a new recipe from Vegan Yum Yum that turned out great! They were vegan pumpkin whoopie pies and, while I normally am skeptical of new vegan recipes, these were a breeze and they turned out exactly how they should have, delicious!

  I am adding the blog link to my favorites in the side bar, so go to the source for the recipe. Just know that I fully endorse it! Here is a picture of how mine came out:
From Food I Made
  I also uploaded a few other pictures of food I've recently made to the Food I Made album. I will include a recipe of my own soon!

1 comment:

  1. Please address those to me, and put them in the mail.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete