Saturday, April 16, 2011

In addition to growing,

I am also working on many projects around the house. Right now I am in the middle of redoing our hardwood floors, starting in the downstairs bedroom, but eventually throughout the entire house. I also just finished the framework for Gena's vertical herb garden that will replace the lattice under our front porch and I am building a pantry in the kitchen. As usual, I don't have any pictures to go along with these projects yet, but I will take some tomorrow and post them in my next update as well as on the Picasa account. These projects will go under an album titled Stuff I Made.

For the time being, I created the album and added a picture of the mountains in the Scottish Highlands for you all to enjoy. The same print is hanging on the wall in my massage room at work. My list of tasks by priority this summer read something like this:

1.Complete tear-down and rebuild of back yard
2.Build garden beds and planter boxes
3.Plant the garden
4.Build and install vertical planter under front porch
5.Finish the floor in the downstairs bedroom
6.Install privacy fence on back property line
7.Build pantry in the kitchen
8.Build bedframe
9.Paint Kitchen, Livingroom, Bedroom...etc.
10.Have a kick ass backyard movie party to celebrate how productive I have been this summer!

I hope I can get even a few of these things accomplished before I run out of summer to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment